Quality in production
- A well-suited growing environment
- Orchards managed by 3 specialized agronomists
- Respect of same rules of production for all growers
- "Best agricultural practices"
Quality in packing
- Automated presizing in water to avoid bruising
- Quality sorting, color metric sorting and fruit sizing
- Intern quality analysis laboratory
- Peak ripeness at harvest time
- Control at entrance and exit of cold rooms for each blocks
It attests the high hygiene and food safety level during the sorting, preservation and packaging of fruits.
The Global G.A.P
It was designed to reassure consumers about how food is produced on the farm, by minimizing detrimental environmental impacts of farming operations, reducing the use of chemical inputs and ensuring a responsible approach to worker health and safety as well as animal welfare.
Integrated Pest Management
It is an integrated approach of crop management for reducing or eliminating the use of pesticides while at the same time managing pest populations at an acceptable level.